Saturday, May 31, 2014

REVIEW: THE SAEM SAEMMUL JELLY PEARL TINT





Hi everyone!

Today, I'm gonna do another lip tint review. Remember how I love lip tints? :) Yes! That's why I'm gonna share w/ you my first ever orange lip tint. Yes! This is my first since I want to try other color of lip tint aside from pink and orange. And my reason for buying this because I can't find any review regarding this lip tint. So I buy one for myself and also do a review for people who might want to try this. Continue reading to find out more.



SHORT DESCRIPTION ABOUT THE SAEM:

Have you ever heard of The Saem cosmetic brand in Korea? If you are a really KPOP Fan especially IU and GD fan, you definetly know about this korean cosmetic brand. Yes! Aside from Etude House, Tony Moly, Nature Republic, Innisfree and many more. The Saem also is popular in Korea, other may not recognize this brand especially in Philippines since there is no Saem branch here in Phil unlike Etude and Tony Moly. 
One of their KPOP Idol endorser (also my favorite bias! ♥) is G-Dragon of BIGBANG. 

Now let's proceed on the review. 

Name: The Saem Saemmul Jelly Pearl Tint in Peal Orange
Price: 250 php
where to buy: Got It ( or any online kcosmetic)





Here's what the applicator looks like:

Basically, the looks like other lip tint applicator it also had a dome shape. But the difference of this lip tint is that the applicator is wide.


Now its time for lip swatch:

If my mustche bother you. Sorry~
 
THE VERDICT:
 I didn't like nor hate this lip tint but the shinny particle in the lip tint really bothers me :( Yes, I love how natural and not too dramatic the orange looks like. Actually when I first bought this lip tint I doubt, because I'm expecting the color might be too bright but no it kinda looks coral not orange at all :) I love to wore this tint when its gradient and top off with gloss. I know the name already describe this tint remember "Jelly Pearl Tint"? When they say pearl it actually looks like pearl tint! When I first try this my lips are shinning because of the glitters. So I din't like to wore this alone because of its glitter, i like it do a gradient lips instead.

Pros:

 ✓ Looks natural
✓ Pigmented
✓ Affordable 
✓ Perfect color of orange tint
✓ Smells likes orange juice
✓ No bitter taste 

Cons: 
× Can be drying if worn alone
× The glitters on it kinda bother
× Not long lasting

RATING:


Would I recommend it? For people who loves glitter on their lip tint I'm gonna say YES~ But if the glitters bothers you like me, I'm gonna say NO. Plus it's not long lasting at all, it stayed on my lips for almost 3 hours w/o eating and drinking.  

Would I repurchase again? Maybe yes! But I'd like to try their water type. :) I had enough of this pearly thingy. Hihihi.

Are you a lover of orange lip tint or lipstick? Can you tell me what's your favorite orange lip prodct? Feel free to comment down below your answer :)




 Thankyou for reading! :*
See you on my next post! ♥♥♥

No comments :

Post a Comment

Angel Wing Heart