Wednesday, May 21, 2014

SUMMER INSPIRED MAKEUP LOOK

Hi! Ü


I know this post is kinda late but I just want to share with you my very own "Summer Makeup"



Ok. Let's start! Here is my side by side picture of mah face! :) Ooops! Can you see my Baby'Yeol? Tss. Photobomber! Sarrey guys! Hihihi :3
image
Left part : No makeup (Yes loves! Just moisturizer only!) Right Part : With makeup on
I'm ready for my CLOSE UP! Hahahaha :D

Here's a closer look of mah face! :) See how summer style is my eyeshadow and how pink blush suit the look? :) And ohh, how I forget the lips! SO GORG! ♥ SUMMER IS ORANGE TIME! :)))))

image

                                          PRODUCT USED :
  • Fashion 21 Perfect Stick w/ Tea Tree Oil in Milk Tea- used this as my base.
  • Lideal Poweder
  • Elf Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder - for face countouring and nose
  • White Eyeliner - base and brow bone
  • Beige ES - for lid
  • Yellow ES - for inner lid
  • Orange ES - for middle lid
  • Red ES - for outer crease
  • Brown ES - for the crease

Just try doing a summer makeup! Hope you like iiiit! :)

Do you like it? What is your rating on my summer makeup look? Feel free to comment down below. 


 
Thankyou for reading! :*  
See you on my next post! ♥ 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Angel Wing Heart