Wednesday, May 21, 2014

REVIEW + SWATCHES: WET N' WILD MEGALAST MATTE LIPSTICK


Hello loves!
So yea, Im gonna do another review. Yeyy! Jiiiz -.- Hahahaha. Since Im feeling active today. I'm gonna do a lipstick review! :D Ohh btw, I'm a lipstick lover and collector! :'"> Everytime Im gonna buy something lip product will never miss at my list! :')


So today I'm gonna review the ohh so famous Wet N' Wild Megalast Lipstick. This product been so famous and I have read lot of positve feedbacks and reviews about this product :) Hmmm. Interesting.... That's why I had decided to buy for myself. And because I love this lipstick so much, I already have 4 of it! Ang the 2 of them belongs to my cousin. I  include it so that you can see more. The more the merrier, right? Hahaha :3

So here what the packaging looks like! :)
image
L-R: Coraline,Smokin Hot Pink, Stoplight Red, Ravin Raisin, Pinkerbell, Spikew/ Rum


Name: Wet N' Wild Megalast Lipstick
Price: 148-250
where to buy: The Primp Pad, Sangeej PH,
My Jehovah Jireh E Store

Gosssh! The packaging sucks! >,< The lid of this one is hard to remove and the lipstick always touch the lid when you gonna remove or put it back. So yea, BE CAREFUL!

Here are the awkward lip swatch of these lovely babies of mine ♥.♥
Pardon for my dry and ewwwy lips. :(
image
Upper Part : Pinkerbell and Smoking Hot Pink
Lower Part : Coraline and Spiked w/ Rum

image
L-R : Ravin Raisin and Stoplight Red
I'm not good at describing color, so let the photo judge the color itself. :) This lippies is literally pigmented w/ just one swipe you'll get what you paid for :)

Pros:
Affordable
Very pigmented
Travel friendly
Long Lasting
More shades to choose from

Cons:
×
Packaging especially the lid
× Can be drying (lip balm would do the trick)
× Bleed on mine sometimes

RATING:
 

Overall, I really love this product and yea I really recommend this to you lovers! There is still more shades to choose and the fact that this semi-matte lipstick and long lasting too! Very worth to try! :) Just don't forget to exfoliate before applying it to your lips, or apply lip balm or else you'll end up having dry lips. But if you want a matte finish just stick to exfoliate :) Because it can expose dry and chappy lips just like happen on mine. Huhuhu :(


Would I repurchase it? Duuh! Ofcourse YES! :) I really love this lipstick and planning to buy more other shade! I'm so addicted to this. Waah! :0 Try it for yourself! You'll gonna like it :3



Thankyou for reading! :* 
See you on my next post! ♥♥♥


1 comment :

  1. Thank you for tagging us! Nice review! More power to you, Sis! 😊

    My Jehovah Jireh E-Store

    ReplyDelete

Angel Wing Heart