Wednesday, May 21, 2014

REVIEW: ETUDE HOUSE CONCEALER KIT

Hello there!

I'm gonna do my first ever review (Ohh Men!) Hahaha! This is my first time so better yet understand my grammar nor my explanation about this product. :)


So let's start!
Recently, I bought my first ever eye concealer. Yeaa, you read it right. This one is my first time to buy a concealer especially an eye concealer because BB Cream is really enough to cover my blemishes.
Balik sa topic! Jeeez -.-


PRESENTING!!!!! 

        ETUDE HOUSE CONCEALER KIT

Tadaaaa!
image 
 Name: Suprise Concealer Kit in #02 
Price: 295 php
where to buy: Han Ryu (or any Etude House branches)


The packaging is AWESOMEEE! Very simple yet very cute and girly. >3<  Duuh. Etude House, what do you expect? :) Ohh! Plus the fact that this concealer is very travel friendly! :D Yeyy!

So here is concealer looks like when you open it! Ü
image
The concealer have 2 parts. I dunno what they call that but for me thats how I explain it :) The first part, is kinda have pinky color and the second one is the beige color. 

HOW TO USE THE CONCEALER KIT:

So here is how I use the concealer first I use the pinky color concealer and yes! I guess that what you put first because it has a bigger part than the beige color. Duuuh! After that I dab the beige color underneath the pinky color.
image
This is my eye when there is no concealer yet. Sorry for the low quality :( I don't know if you can see but I have dark circle. See, so lalim and itim. Yuckkk! @.@
image
This is my eye after I use the concealer kit. As you can see, it really brighten up my eye! :")


FINAL VERDICT!

If you gonna ask me, I really love this concealer! :)))) This concealer literally brighten up my eye that makes my dark circle not noticable anymore! Ü Although this concealer doesn't cover my dark circle. I still love it! Dahil jan ito ang hatol ko!

RATING:

Would I repurchase it?
As much as I love it. I will say No! Sorry baby concelear kit! Huhuhu. Why? Because this concealer already have much product for me. And I think this product will last for 2 months on me. :( Yaah. I'm gonna try other concealer aside from this because this one is just for concealing your eye. Not recommendable to use to conver your flaws.


Are you already try this one also? What can you say about it?Comment down below :)


Thankyou for reading! :*
See you on my next post! ♥♥♥

No comments :

Post a Comment

Angel Wing Heart