Wednesday, May 21, 2014

REVIEW : CLIO VIRGIN KISS MILKY WATER TINT

Hello!

Reccently, i've been loving and addicted to lip tints especially Korean Brand. Are you also a lip tint lover also? Ohh, well! Magkakasundo tayo nyan girl. Chos! Hihi :3 Okay, enough with the long intro! Hahaha :p I'm gonna show you one of my favorite lip tint from Clio. Continue reading to know why this is my favortie lip tint at the moment :)


Today I am gonna review the Clio Virgin Kiss Milky Water Tint. First, I just bought this because their model got my attention, Yes! the famous Sandara Park, woaah! I love her so much. But nahhh, after I try this. I really love iiiit! ♥

So here's what it look likes:
image
Name: Clio Virgin Kiss Milky Water Tint in Virgin Strawberry
Price: 250
where to buy:
Got It (I think there is already Clio branch available in MOA)

Love the packaging! >3<
Also here what the tint applicator looks like. Taadaaah!
image
The applicator is really flat loves, really great for doing a gradiant lips.

Should I forgot the akward w/ full of effort lip swatches! Hahaha. XD

image

See? How this tint looks like on my lips? Awesomeeeeee! :))) Very natural. ♥.♥ That's why this one of my favorite! Hihi.

Pros:
Looks natural
The tint is very buildable
Unique tint applicator
Travel friendly
Long Lasting
Pefect for doing gradient lips

Cons:
× Can be little bit drying (lip balm is a big help for this one)


RATING:

Overall, I really love this tint! Actually I already used 1/4 of this product. As I said earlier this tint very look likes natural that makes your lip no tint at all. Kinda MY-LIPS-BUT-BETTER-LOOK. Perfect for school! :D The only problem with this tint is that it can be drying. Naah! Almost all of tint is can be drying. But I really recommend this one especially for people who want lip tint that is not too obvious. :)

Would I reapurchase again? Absolutely YES! They have 5 others shades so I might try ther other shades as well. :) 

Are you a love of lip tint also? Whats your favorite? Comment down below your answer :)


Thankyou for reading loves! :* 
See you on my next post! ♥♥♥

1 comment :

Angel Wing Heart