Wednesday, May 21, 2014

REVIEW: TONY MOLY BACKSTAGE GEL LINER REVIEW

Hello Loves!

I'm back! And guest what? Another review! Yeyyy! Since I'm my hands feeling really want to type down and blog something. Srsly? Hahaha.  So enough with the chit chat and I'm gonna do a review an amazing korean cosmetic. Don't miss it loves! Especially if you love Gel Liner. ♥3♥
This is it! ♥♥



image
Name: Tony Moly Backstage Gel Liner in  #2 Brown 
 Price : 295 php
Bought from: Han Ryu or Any Tony Moly Branches Nationwide

image
I love eye products especially liners! For now this my favorite gel liner! ♥♥ They have a total of 8 shades. Which is #1 Black, #2 Brown, #3 Pearl Brown, #4 Pearl Navy, #5 Pearl Violet, #6 Sweet Pink, #7 Turkey Blue and #8 Khaki Black. And oh, I got the shade in #2 which is Brown :)

THE PACKAGING
image
Honestly I really don't like the packaging. It sucks! Agggh! Yes I like how big it is that it carries more product. Also aside from the lid there is still a cap included where it cover the gel liner from air. But like omg this one is kinda big and bulky for a gel liner! T__T

Take a look at this.
  image
This my comparison between the TM Gel Liner and San San Gel Liner. Can you see the difference? Tony Moly kinda big that makes it not travel friendly anymore. This gel liner will take too much space on my makeup kit :(

image
Ohh! This what it looks like when you open it. It have a soft brown color perfect for every day and natural look! :)) Gotcha!  Dagdag points. Weee! :3Okay. Now let's see it on our water and rub test! :)))
  image

Can you see it? Wow! This one is waterpoof!!! I think I put my hand at front of the faucet for literally 1 minute! and still no sign no smudge! :))) The only down side of it when I rub it, naah! it smudge :( But don't worry I really rub it hard thats why I think that's the result :)


And now for the road test! :)
image
When I use this product, I went out and attend a mass and go out to celebrate mothers day. And this gel liner didn't even smudge at all even once! How great, right? :O And it freaking stay on my eye for almost 8 hours. I think it may stay on my eyes longer. :)


Pros:
Looks natural
Perfect brown (this what color of brown I've been looking for)
Long Lasting
The brush included is soft and easy to use
Waterproof
Smudge proof ( minus the tailed bec it smudge after 6 hrs)
Affordable

Cons:

×
Not travel friendly

                                                                            RATING:

THE VERDICT:


Overall, I really love this gel liner affordable but waterproof and long lasting too! Actually this is my holy grail gel liner! Just minus the packaging. I really don't like the packaging eeeh :( But the rest, I love iiit! I really also recommend it to you loves! Try it now! :))


Would I repurchase again? Definetly YES! :))) I love this one! But I might try the other shade especially the black one ♥


Have you ever tried this gel liner too? What can you say about it? Feel free to comment down below :)


Thankyou for reading loves! :* 
See you on my next post! ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment

Angel Wing Heart