Friday, August 29, 2014

REVIEW: ETUDE HOUSE DARLING TINT

Hello everyone!

I'm back~~ Sorry for being hiatus for almost a month. (ノ´д`) I've been busy this past few days and lot of product review that I suppose to post been stock and delayed because I just take my exam recently and I need to study. So Mian-hae everyone! (╥﹏╥) But don't worry guise, I'll make up to you. I had lot of products to review, so watch out! (★^O^★) For now, I want to share you my recent bought lip tint. :) I been using this for almost 2 weeks, that's why I want to share you my thoughts about this product! Ü

Name: Etude House Dear Darling Tint
Price: 228 php
Shade: #1
where to buy: any Etude House Philippines branch nationwide

Back portion of the product.
Sorry kinda big, forgot to crop! Hihi :3

PACKAGING AND SCENT




The packaging is quite simple. It actually looks like a coke bottle, for me. Pardon! Silly me. So anyway, back to packaging this lip tint is like any other lip tint that I've tried expect on Mistine Lip Tint which is slim and light weight (might review this lip tint also! Ü) It's not bulky but my problem is I don't like its upper part, can you see it? When I try to put on my pocket once, the upper part of this lip tint is very noticeable -.- But when it comes to scent and taste, this one is really good! It has a cherry scent and no bitter taste at all. I hate lip tint that is bitter when you try to put it already. Uggh!




 

PERFORMANCE


When it comes to it's performance I'm kinda disappointed on this one. I expecting more on this lip tint, since it was really popular and other considered it as "to go tint". But for this is a NO, NO :( I know that somewhat lip tint may not last on your lips. But unlike on my Clio Virgin Kiss Milky Water Tint, this lip tint just last on my lips for almost 1 and a half hour without eating and drinking. Also, I don't like it's color pay off. Yes, it looks natural but I don't like the bitten-lips effect of this lip tint compare to other lip tints I'd tried and I really hard time putting this tint on my lips. I need to put 2-3 coats to see what it really looks like.



LIP SWATCH  






















See? What I am talking about? T____T This is the first lip tint included on my least favorite.

Pros:
Looks natural
✓ Quite affordable
✓ Contain lot of product
✓ The packaging, not bulky (great for putting it on your pocket!)
✓ The applicator made have more control on how I'm gonna put this lip tint
✓ Tho love its fruity smell! ✓ No bitter lip tint taste at all.
Cons:
×
 
Really dry out my lips
×  Not long lasting :(
× The color payoff is so so

×Hard to get it's color, too light for me.
× If not properly put, this one kinda look messy

RATING:


 VERDICT:

Sorry etude house! :( This is my first time giving you a low rating for your product. I had my reason why I gave only two hearts out of five. It is because I really don't like the color. Yes, it may look natural but this one is too natural for me. I can't even see the color if I'll just put one coat only. Plus! This tint doesn't last on my lips even for 3 hours, I'm the person that doesn't mind bothering retouching on over and over again. But when it comes to this tint, I really don't like the idea of putting another 2 coats for every two hours because it literally dry out my lips so hard :( I remember I use this tint for almost five days straight and after that I really chapped lips that cause small cut on the center of my lips :(

Wonderkikay say: We have our opinion, maybe you'll also not like this one or like it even more. But remember that we have different tast. So if you really want to try this. Go buy one! :) This lip tint is quite affordable naman iih. 

Would I repurchase again? Definitely a NO for me!

Would I recommend it? Yes, for people only who are looking for more on natural lip tint finish.


Have you experienced like this one before? That you are expecting a lot then in the end you ended up been disappointed? Try to share your experience with us! :)




Thankyou for reading! :**
See you on my next post ♥♥♥




2 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Oh! Thankyou for commenting :) Yes, it's really cute but I am not impressed with its performance and lasting power :(

      Delete

Angel Wing Heart