Saturday, June 7, 2014

REVIEW: THE FACE SHOP JEJU MARINE FACIAL MIST


Hello everyone! ♥

How are you doing right now? I hope you are feeling good right now :). Because today I'm gonna share with my exprience on my first ever mist and this is really good. Before I'm not into mist since I thought it might affect my makeup and face as well -.-. I don't know but have you experience the mist that when you spray on your face it can be sticky and really too long to dry? Uggh. I hate that! But this mist change my perspective! In fact, I absolutely love this mist! Wanna know why?




Name: The Face Shop Pure Water Facial Mist in Jeju Marine
Volume: 70 mL
Price: Bought it for 185 php (395 php orginal price) 
where to buy:  Han Ryu ( or any The Face Shop branches)
What it claims:
  • Jeju Samdasu (80%) + Jeju Sargassum extract (10%)
  • Improves circulation and revitalize tired skin
  • Subtle and fresh ocean breeze scent 

Packaging:

BACK PORTION




 I don't see anything unique on it's packaging. It look likes just a normal face mist that almost all of you bought. But the only difference on this is mist is that, at first you will think its looks like a perfume that anytime you spray it on your body or clothes. Kidding. Hahaha. So anyway, I like how TFS made its packaging. Ligthweight that is great for putting it on your makup kit in case of emergency. Hihi :3








Performance:  

 Omydeee! I never expect anything on this product when I bought this one. I just want to try a mist because I'm saying before I don't get anything about mist. There is a makeup mist that make your make up last long, a mist that will control your oiliness and a mist that will moisturizer your skin. Ughh! =.= That's why before I don't really want to buy one before because there so many mist and I don't know what mist will suit my skin since I have oily-sensitive skin. But this one, ugggh! This really amaze me! You know when I first spray it on my first, I was inlove w/ this! ♥.♥ I love how it moisturizer my face and its smell. It is so good! Whenever I use this I feel the fresh air in Jeju. So refreshing!≧◡≦

Pros:
Worth to buy
✓ Really refreshing
✓ Smells good
✓ It really moisturize
✓ Smart packaging
✓ The nozzle of the bottle are works good
✓ Travel friendly
✓ You can buy it any TFS branch

Cons:
× Contains paraben

VERDICT:

This is mist is absolutely a must have mist for me. This mist help my face feel moisturizer even more. I love how the refreshing feeling, no weird smell at all. For a first time user of mist, I would say this mist help me to try and buy other mist too. :) Before I was really to afraid to buy a mist because mist is kinda pricey for me and I don't how will affect my skin since its very sensitive :( But this mist never fails me! :)  I didn't experience anything weird or itchy on my face tho this contains paraben :( I also try, to use this when I do my Galaxy Eye Makeup. First, I spray it on my eyeshadow brush then grab some eyeshadow. Then tadaah! the color is more vibrant and pigmented compare when I use eyeshadow brush alone. :D A really good multipurpose mist. Hahaha. ≧◡≦




RATING:


Would I recommend it? Ofcourse YES! This mist is really good! Especially if you have dry skin. You can use this before you use your moisturizer. It will have a refreshing and moisturizing effect on your skin. 




Thankyou for reading! :*
See you on my next post ♥♥♥


1 comment :

  1. I have the Jeju Mist but the version orange and I really love it!
    Thank you for your review~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete

Angel Wing Heart